Vietnamese women are gorgeous, feminine and sexy. And there’s no easier way to meet them than online. Since Vietnam is a technologically advanced society, most of these women are online ready to meet their prince charming.
Additionally, since most of the Vietnamese women are fed up with local men, they are more than open to meeting a cute foreigner who’ll sweep them off their feet.
VietnamCupid is one of the most—if not the most—popular dating site for meeting Vietnamese women. It boasts close to 1 million profiles, making it one of the biggest Vietnamese sites out there.
In fact, VietnamCupid is part of Cupid Media, one of the most trustworthy and successful dating sites in the world. They ran lots of sites in different verticals (e.g., Thai Cupid, Russian Cupid, etc) all over the world.
Here’s how you can become successful on Vietnam Cupid:
- Go to the site and create a free profile
- Make sure your profile is as perfect as you can get it. First impressions are important. That means having a nice picture (preferably, with a cool background) is important.
- Once your profile is all set up, begin messaging women. In order to get the absolute maximum benefit out of the site, you may need to upgrade to a paid membership.
- If a woman replies, start chatting with her, getting to know her and building rapport
- This is important: if you’re in Vietnam, make sure to make a note of that on your profile. This will separate you from all of those other men who are back home in their Western country and don’t have much of an intention of visiting Vietnam.
- Moreover, if you’re already in Vietnam (visiting or living), make sure to state that as well. This will raise your attraction in the eyes of the woman.
- Use common sense. Just like on any other dating site, there are good people and evil people. Under no circumstances, should you ever send money, gifts or do any other favors to women that you barely know. Also, if a woman brings up money early on in the conversation, that’s a red flag and you should be careful about developing a relationship with such a woman.
- Stick to big cities. Big cities such as Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh cities are much better for meeting new people than smaller villages. If you have the option, stick to bigger cities where your choice of women will be much higher.
- Have fun. If you consider all the points that I talked about above, you will undoubtedly enjoy the process and ultimately meet a nice Vietnamese woman.
You can sign up for your free account on VietnamCupid here.
Match.com is a popular dating site that started in the US. It’s now a global brand where you can meet people from all over the world, including but not limited to Vietnam.
Asian Dating is very similar VietnamCupid, but unlike VietnamCupid, the site covers all of Asia, so you can meet women from all over the world, including Thailand, Indonesia, China, and Japan.
If you’re based in Vietnam, I would check into VietnamCupid first, and use this site as a backup. On the other hand, if you’re not sure whether you want to make Vietnam your home base, but definitely plan to stay in Asia, then AsianDating is a much option.
When it comes to techniques of getting the best out of the site, you can follow the tips outlined for VietnamCupid since the sites are very similar.
eHarmony is a US-based match-making site that uses data mining and other advanced algorithms to match people based on interests. I have heard more than one person having decent success on that site.
InternationalCupid is a worldwide site where you can find women from all over the world who’re looking to meet men. Of course, you can find Vietnamese women on there as well. And other Asian women, as well, as… Brazilian women, too!
While you should be mostly sticking to VietnamCupid and AsianDate for finding Vietnamese women, there’s no reason for not using this site as an alternative in the rare case that you can’t find the love of your life on those two other sites.
In fact, I have heard on more than one occasion that many people have been much luckier on International Cupid than on a particular niche site such as Russian Cupid or Vietnam Cupid. While I didn’t experience that myself—I found exactly what I was looking for on VietnamCupid—there’s a chance that you will have better luck on this site. When in doubt, definitely give it a try.
OkCupid is another US-based match-making site that was pretty popular some years ago. While they do cater to the Vietnamese market, I’m not sure this would be my first pick of a site to look for Vietnamese women. On the other hand, if I was in the US, I would definitely be using this site.
Vietnamese Love is a site that caters specifically to the Vietnam market. Thus, it’s a great site to look for your Vietnamese special someone. Since the pricing on the site is definitely more expensive than either of the VietnamCupid or AsianDate, so I would definitely try the other two sites first before this one.
Tinder doesn’t need much of an introduction. It’s that famous app where you either swipe left or right, depending on if you dislike or like someone. If the other person swipes right on you and you do the same, you will have a “match” where you can initiate conversation.
Like many of the big dating sites, Tinder also started out in the US but has since pretty much conquered the world. It’s used from America to Brazil to Thailand to Vietnam.
Unlike most of the sites on this list, Tinder is actually an app and not really a site that you can go and sign up for. It’s something that you install on your iOS- or Android-based smartphone and swipe away.
Like in the USA, Tinder is great for quick hookups and all sorts of casual relationships and really isn’t ideal for building something truly lasting and interesting. That’s why I strongly recommend you not use Tinder and instead join one of the Cupid sites that I talked about above.
DateInAsia is another promising site for finding Vietnamese singles. While it has a slightly different format than some of the more “classic” dating sites, it’s nevertheless a great site for finding quality Vietnamese women.
Plenty of Fish
Plenty of Fish or PoF for short is one of the original dating sites that swept on the Internet back in the late 90s. While it’s way past its heyday, it’s still a great site for finding a quality woman if you’re willing to put a bit of work in.
Pro tip: In order to limit yourself to singles from Vietnam, click “Search” in the top menu and then type “Vietnam.”
Blossoms is a great dating site that’s focused on the Vietnam market. On my visit to the site, I was impressed by the favorable ratio (4:1) of the men to women on the site. When you have such a high number of women on the site, match-making and meeting the woman of your dreams becomes much easier.
It’s also worth mentioning that the site has been around since 1974, which is a lifetime in Internet years. We highly recommend you to at least give it a try and see if it works for you.
This is another great, free site that has been around the Vietnam scene for a while. If you strike out at one of the aforementioned sites, definitely give this site a try.